Stay at our place!
You’ve followed your training plan to the letter for your next event. Your new running shoes have been bought. You have even written up the menu of what you’ll eat the day before the competition. But have you thought about sleeping? No need to explain that good quality sleep is essential for athletes.
Here is some good advice to help you quickly drop off to sleep the night before a competition:
- Try not to place too much importance on the event; it’s a day like any other;
- Don’t lie down until you really want to;
- Take a cold shower at night to cool off your muscles, a natural phenomenon of the human body during sleep;
- Eating well helps your night time digestion;
- Use good quality bedding.
Here’s some in-house advice to simplify your life. Give yourself the luxury of sleeping just a short distance from your event. That way you will gain some extra sleep time in a comfy bed looked after by an attentive innkeeper.
Memphremagog Tourist Information Office
2911, Milletta Road (Highway-10, Exit 115)
Magog (Quebec) Canada J1X 0R4
819-843-2744 / 1-800-267-2744
CLD de la MRC de Memphrémagog - Tourisme
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2009